The Amersham Biosciences AKTA FPLC system is a high performance, biocompatible liquid chromatography system for rapid and easy purification of proteins. The AKTA system features a combination of flow configuration and methods support for all chromatographic techniques. The expandable rack provides flexibility within a compact design allowing for use of longer chromatographic columns and automation kits.
The P-920 pump provides precise and reproducible flow rates over the whole pressure range and can be used with corrosive liquids such as organic solvents and high salt aqueous solutions. The UPC-900 is a precision on-line monitor for the combined measurement of UV absorption, pH and conductivity. It features fixed wavelengths of 254, 280 nm (Hg lamp) or 214 nm (Zn lamp). The INV-907 motorised valved has 7 ports and can easily be used to load or wash the sample loop or wash the pump.
Features of the Amersham Biosciences AKTA FPLC System:
- P-920 Pump
- UPC-900 Module
- INV-907 Injection Valve
- M-925 Mixer
- 2x IV-908 Motor Valves
- Pressure Range (P-920): up to 50 bar
- Flow Rate: 0.05 to 20 ml/min
- Conductivity range: 1 μS/cm to 999.9 mS/cm
- Maximum Pressure (UPC-900): 40 bar
- Rapid and easy purification of proteins
- Expandable rack – flexible
- Precise and reproducible flow rates
- Fixed wavelengths: 254, 280 nm (Hg lamp) or 214 nm (Zn lamp).
- Suitable for use with corrosive liquids e.g. organic solvents and high salt aqueous solutions
- Various accessories and manuals included