The A&D SW-15KS Series Super Washdown Scales are constructed to withstand high-pressure and high-temperature cleaning from 1450psi and up to 85° – which makes them perfect for food-processing environments or any sanitary applications that require robust and deep cleaning. The robust scales can handle a deep clean without compromising the integrity of the scales.
The SW-15KS series is made for long term use in harsher laboratory environments and are ideal for food processing applications or extremely damp locations where cleanliness and sanitation are critical. The bright LED screen is covered in a protective membrane that will prevent any rupturing which may occur from high-pressure cleaning or pressing with sharp implements.
Features of the A&D SW-15KS Series Super Washdown Scales:
- Stainless steel weighing pans.
- LED display screen with broad viewing angle.
- Touch sensitive display is covered with plastic to ensure tighter dust and water proofing.
- A counting mode that easily counts numbers of the same weight.
- Weighing units of kg (kilogram), g (gram), Ib (pound), oz (ounce), Ib-oz (pound and ounce) and pcs (pieces for the counting mode).
- Auto-tare function – comparator, initial weight and reload.
- Comparator mode.
- Operating conditions of –10 °C to 40 °C / 14 °F to 104 °F.
- Sensitivity drift of ±20 ppm / °C (5 °C to 35 °C / 41 °F to 95 °F.
- Weight pan size of 250 x 250 mm / 9.8 x 9.8 in.
- Adjustable bracket handle of 0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- Can withstand very damp environments.