A&D FC-1000i Hi-Resolution Counting Scale
The A&D FC-1000i is a counting scale designed for counting small parts – 0.5 grams or heavier.
This item is a display model, received directly from A&D, and so has never seen previous laboratory use.
- Three UNIT WEIGHT BY LED’s will navigate you to store a unit weight easily.
- ACAI (Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement) supports counting by recalculating the unit weight when a sample is added. Therefore it is possible to reduce the counting error.
- The scale has a large bright vacuum fluorescent display and can show information for piece count, weight, unit weight, ID number, item code and comparator result at the same time.
- UP to 500 ID memories can store 6 digits ID numbers, consisting of 12 digit item code (alphanumeric), unit weight, tare weight and comparator limits.
- Accumulation function for counting.