The UVP Bioimaging Systems EpiChemi 3 Darkroom is a one-step gel imaging system for efficient and reliable analysis. The darkroom has 5 filters (Clear, Coomassie Blue, SYBR Green, SYBR Gold, Ethidium Bromide) to allow viewing of fluorescent and visible colour stains, as well as enabling the operator to view chemiluminescent reactions. The high resolution camera system is controlled manually, meaning the user has full control of the aperture, the zoom and focusing.
This instrument is simple and easy to operate with dial controls for selecting the overhead lighting, emission filters and UV transillumination.
Features of the UVP Bioimaging Systems EpiChemi 3 Darkroom:
- One-step gel documentation
- Easy to use dial controls
- 5 Emission Filters – Clear, Coomassie Blue, SYBR Green, SYBR Gold, Ethidium Bromide
- View chemiluminescent reactions
- High resolution camera
- Canyon TV zoom lens
- Overhead light selector – White, 365nm or 254nm)
- Transillumination controls
- Viewing window
- Pull out platform for easy access