The Thermo Scientific Slimline Wax Dispenser is designed to meet the needs of high-workflow laboratories by providing on-demand delivery of molten wax. This dispenser in particular has a capacity of 7.5 litres. It is fitted with a digital temperature control system to provide accurate temperature control of the molten wax. Meanwhile, an ultra-fast heating system ensures rapid melting of pelletized wax, with melted wax readily available thirty minutes after the wax dispenser is filled. Furthermore, the inner tank is manufactured from aluminum for good thermal conductivity and improved temperature control. Also, it has a filter screen fitted to prevent coarse particles from blocking the delivery tap. The tank is also fully insulated to prevent heat loss from the tank and to ensure that the outer surfaces of the tank are safe to touch.
Features of the Thermo Scientific Slimline Wax Dispenser
- Space saving form factor
- Ultra fast heating system minimizes the wait for molten wax
- 7.5L capacity (6 kg of pelletized wax)
- Digital temperature control – high-capacity model features individual controls for each of the dual reservoirs
- Aluminum inner tank provides good thermal conductivity and improved temp control.
- Insulated paraffin tank prevents heat loss from the tank and ensures that outer surfaces of the tank are safe to touch
- Non-drip, three-position lever tap – push dispense, lock open for rapid delivery or locked closed for safety
- Dedicated tap-heating system prevents blockages and ensures even flow of wax
- High tap position (153 mm from the bench) accomodates large containers for transferring molten wax
- Integral tap filter screen (0.5 mm mesh) prevents coarse particles from blocking the delivery tap
- Anti-microbial coating (Ag+) to inhibit growth of bacteria