The Midi 40 CO2 incubator from Thermo is ideal for smaller labs or personal samples. It could also be ideal for ensuring protection from cross-contamination for sensitive applications, where separation of samples is essential. It would also be ideal for protecting samples which require minimal disturbance, associated with multiple users and frequent access.
The unit has two shelves included, which can easily be removed for cleaning, or to accommodate larger samples. Move the shelves to any of four positions to optimise the space. The unit has curved corners inside the unit, scratch-resistant painted external finish, and a non-porous silicon gasket, making it easy to keep the incubator clean at all times.
Features of the Midi 40:
- Temperature range 5 °C above ambient to a maximum of 60 °C, with control accuracy ± 0.1°C
- CO2 range 0 – 20%, with control accuracy ± 0.1%
- Humidity up to 95% (at 37 °C)
- Benchtop incubator with small footprint, for small labs, or personal samples
- Radiant wall heating for uniform temperature throughout the chamber
- Two perforated stainless steel shelves. Shelf height is adjustable, and shelves can be removed for cleaning
- Rear sample port for adding external sensors or equipment
- Fluorescent display shows temperature and CO2 settings at a glance
- Reinforced cabinet allows stacking, where necessary