High accuracy electric muffle furnace SNOL 39/1100 is a universal laboratory furnace.
Firing up to 1100°C, the SNOL 39/1100 design is perfect for material testing and heat treatment such as hardening, loosening, normalising ceramic and stoneware samples. To eliminate gases or smokes that are released during thermal processing, an exhaust system may be additionally installed in the product. The furnace is an excellent fit for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios, medicine and industry.
This item is a display model, received directly from SNOL, and so has never seen previous laboratory use.
- One piece high thermal efficiency, vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber,
- Heating elements, embedded in a vacuum formed fiber, are inside four walls of the chamber,
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
- Door opens upwards,
- Door safety interlock switch,
- Control panel is placed in the underpart of the furnace,
- Microprocessor – temperature controller,
- Ceramic bottom plate,
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction,
- Low power consumption,
- Good stability and uniformity.
- Process observation window (35 mm) up to 1100 °C
- Fan-assisted chimney for air extraction
- Additional ceramic hearth plates
- Digital timer
- Protection against overheating
- Data recorder
- Data communication/USB
- Calibration of temperature measurement system
- Protective gas atmosphere
- Gas box up to 1100 °C
- Metal tray
For further technical specification please refer to the brochure.