The Promega GloMax Luminometer combines instrumentation and software in a complete solution that includes bioluminescent assays, protocols and support. The item includes a touch- screen interface, that is easy to use, for comprehensive instrument control and data collection.
The GloMax has superior sensitivity capable of measuring the lowest assay signals, along with low cross talk between wells to give more accurate and useable results. Additionally, the luminometer has optional modules for fluorescence detection providing additional flexibility. This allows measuring of light output from liquid and solid samples, with no minimum volume requirements.
Moreover, broad dynamic range extends linear range of your assay allows the user to measure dim and bright samples without dilution. This is enables the GloMax to be versatile and convenient to use.
Features of the Promega GloMax Luminometer:
- Plug and play usability
- Preloaded protocols for easy implementation.
- Simple touch screen interface.
- Ability to measure flash or glow-type luminescence.
- Superior sensitivity – allows to measure the lowest assay signals.
- Low-cross talk between wells- more usable and accurate results.
- Record data to printer or export to Excel in real-time.
- Software wizard for setting up new protocols.
- Accessible injector system allows inspection of tubing and tips.
- Accommodates 1.5ml microcentrifuge tubes and 35mm petri dishes.
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space.