The Pol-Eko ZLW-T 200 Laboratory Freezer uses forced air convection to freeze and store samples and biological materials for research. The freezer has a working capacity of 140 L, and comes with two stainless steel shelves as standard, with the option to add an additional two, if required. This laboratory freezer offers complete control, allowing you to set customisable temperature programs, including ramp times; all of which are completely recorded for you at the touch of a button using a Smart or Smart PRO controller.
Pol-Eko freezers can be customised to meet the requirements of your application, making them an ideal investment for your laboratory. The ZLW-T 200 freezer can be fitted with wheels, table, or castors, if required, giving you full control over your lab layout.
As with most Pol-Eko laboratory equipment, the ZLN 85 Freezer can be customised to meet the requirements of your lab. Choose a Smart or Smart PRO controller (See full details below). To discuss further options available, talk to our team on 01257 270433.
- Temperature range of -40°C to 0°C
- Open door alarm to protect your samples
- LAN and USB ports for data transfer
- Multi segment time and temperature programs
- Internal memory for programs and data storage
- Visual and sound alarm
- 20mm access port on the left wall
- Door lock for added security
- Three stainless steel shelves included
- Premium materials:
- Interior: Stainless steel meeting DIN 1.4301
- Choose Smart or Smart PRO controller (See below)
- Temperature protection class 2.0 when fitted with the Smart controller OR class 3.2 when fitted with the Smart PRO controller
- Choose between Powder Coated Sheet Housing or Stainless Steel.
The Pol-Eko laboratory freezers can be equipped with a Smart or Smart PRO controller (Smart Pro only available with Premium Model), for intuitive real-time recording. Keep a complete record of the internal temperature, times that the door was opened/closed, and a real-time record of temperature programs for the best in record keeping and reporting. Data is presented as a table or chart, depending on your preference. The Smart PRO allows you to login to the device using a card or keyring, or even using the NFC on your smartphone. With the SMART or SMART Pro controllers able to instantly stream data to your computer or smartphone, accountability and event recording has never been so easy.
Spoilt for choice? Compare your options:
|Temperature protection class||2||3.2|
|Interior||Acid-Proof Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless|
|Account types||–||User / Admin / Super admin|
|Network||LAN||LAN and WiFi|