The Perkin Elmer Pyris 1 TGA is a high sensitivity thermal analysis instrument, that provides optimal temperature control for accurate and reproducible results. The automated system is easy to use and maintain making it ideal for demanding environments and research and development.
The TGA has a thermally isolated balance enclosure protected from the furnace, as well as an improved microfurnace environment. It also features a quartz hang down wire, an X-Y micro-alignment system for easy sample pan centring, and a direct reaction gas injection port to directly couple the sample specimen to the purge gas.
Features of the Perkin Elmer 1 TGA Thermogravimetric Analyser:
- High sensitivity ultra-microbalance
- PC, Display Monitor and Keyboard Included
- Fast cool down for increased productivity
- Responsive temperature control
- Easy to use and maintain system
- Balance thermally isolated from furnace
- X-Y micro-alignment system for easy sample pan centring
- Efficient gas switching – gives reproducible results
- Ion stream eliminates static drift
- Box of Accessories