The Ohaus Waving Shaker (Analog) provides a seamless, low-foaming, 3-D wave motion within a 0-16° range and has a 2.3 kg capacity, making it ideal for laboratory applications. Analog shaker with a spill-resistant aluminium tray (35.6 X 27.9 cm) protects against overloading, signalled by an audible alarm. The applications includes mixing blood samples, DNA extractions, blotting, gel staining and destaining, plus hybridizations.
The system features a stepper motor drive, a cast aluminium housing, an included non-slip rubber mat. Furthermore, the shaker uses gradual speed ramping to prevent splashing and maintains smooth rocking with advanced motor and electronics.
Features of the Ohaus Waving Shaker (Analog):
- Tilt angle of 0 – 16° with a stepper motor drive system for precise waving motion.
- The shaker features a single tier and demonstrates a speed accuracy of ±1 rpm.
- Basic control knobs and dial markings to set time, speed, and tilt angle.
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 minute to 120 minutes.
- Set the speed from 1 to 75 rpm, depending on the application.
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.