The Ohaus Mini Vortex Mixer(VXMNPS) is a reliable and easy-to-use laboratory essential, offering pulsing and digital control ranging from 500 to 2,800 rpm. This digital pulsing model boasts a unique pulse action that reduces heat generation and enhances mixing efficiency and cell disruption. It’s compact footprint makes it ideal for research labs, excelling at tasks such as mixing reagents, buffers, emulsions, performing ELISA assays, conducting drug extractions, and suspending liquids. Additionally, the operational conditions range from 39°F to 104°F with a relative humidity of 20% to 85%, non-condensing
The mixer includes a rubber cup head, plus a three inch accessory platform for beakers or flasks. Additional tube holders and harnesses can be ordered separately, if required – speak to a member of our sales team
Features of the Ohaus Mini Vortex Mixer(VXMNPS):
- Easily control the speed within the range of 500 to 2800 rpm using the pulsing and digital control feature.
- The mixer operates with a 2.5 mm orbit for efficient sample mixing.
- The timer permits setting ranging from 1 second to 9999 minutes.
- Its maximum capacity accommodates materials weighing up to 0.5 kg.
- Intermittent duty rating ensures efficient performance with periodic operation.
- Powering at 135W, it ensures efficient mixing and processing within laboratory environments.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.