The Ohaus MB27 is a precise moisture balance, with a capacity range from 0.5 to 90 g. It accurately measures moisture loss, giving mass measurements to the three decimal places over a temperature range from +50 °C to + 160 °C. The temperature can be set in 5 °C increments, which is sufficient for most applications. By using a halogen heater, the sample is heated quickly and uniformly, for accurate results. If you require a moisture balance with greater control over the temperature, have a look at the Ohaus MB90.
Features of the Ohaus MB27 Moisture Balance
- Capacity range: 0.5 g to 90 g
- Precision: 1 mg / 0.01% moisture content
- Temperature range: 50 to 160 °C
- Temperature can be set in 5 °C increments
- 90 mm (3.5″) pan size is suitable for most samples
- Halogen lamp for fast and uniform drying
- Heating chamber components can be easily removed for easy cleaning
- Integrated timer
- Backlit LCD screen displays %moisture or %solids or weight (g), temperature and time
- RS232 connection
- See datasheet below for full technical specifications
If there are accessories on the datasheet that you require but cannot find on our website please give our team a call on 01257 270433, as we can usually source Ohaus parts and accessories for you.