The 6850 Double Beam Spectrophotometer from Jenway is designed for quality control, research, pharmaceutical, biochemical and clinical applications. It has a wavelength range from 190 to 1100 nm, and a variable bandwidth between 0.5 to 5 nm, making it suitable for a wide range of analytical applications. The spectrophotometer uses both tungsten halogen and deuterium lamps, for full coverage of the wavelength range, with minimal noise and drift.
The spectrophotometer is supplied with Jenway Prism software as standard, and connects easily to the PC using a USB cable (also included). The system is Windows compatible, and easy to use. Choose to control the unit using the integrated control panel, or control it directly from the PC. An additional USB port can be used to easily transfer data to use for record keeping or presentation of results.
Features of the 6850 Double Beam Spectrophotometer
- Highly stable optics due to double lamp and detector system – Measurements are taken simultaneously to optimise accuracy
- Control the spectrophotometer using the onboard controls, or directly from the PC
- Large display screen is easy to read, with an easy to navigate interface
- Variable spectral bandwidth: 0.5, 1, 2, 4 and 5 nm
- Windows-compatible software included
- Measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, kinetics, DNA and protein analysis, spectrum scanning, and multiwavelength/quantitation
- Three scan speed options between 100 to 2000 nm/min
- See the manual below for full specifications and PC requirements
Useful downloads for the 6850