The Haier HR1200-IIA2D double exhaust filtered biological safety cabinet utilises two highly efficient HEPA exhaust filters and one ULPA downflow filter to provide three levels of protection; operator, product and environment. Appropriate for labs working in microbiology, biomedicine, biosafety, and other fields.
Benefits of Haier HR1200-IIA2D Biological Safety Cabinet
- The cabinet complies with EN 12469 standards and is a cost-effective solution as it lacks exterior ducting.
- Ultraviolet light can be set with one single key to automate on/off time, and sterilization time interval from 0 to 24 hours, reducing downtime.
- LCD screen displays various parameters and clear operational conditions.
- Equipped with multiple visual and sound alert functions.
- To achieve optimal performance with a low noise output and lower energy consumption, it uses energy-efficient DC fans and LED lights.
Features of Haier Safety Cabinet
- EN12469 Standard Certification from the EU.
- Cleaner air and safer sample preparation are the results of the main filter’s incorporation of a glass fibre ULPA filter with a 99.9995% filtering efficacy for particles smaller than 0.12 microns.
- EC fans run more quietly and evenly distribute airflow.