The Eppendorf 5804, is a high speed bench-top centrifuge that has been designed to make routine lab work more comfortable due to its quiet operation, compact footprint and low access height for easy loading. This centrifuge offers high quality and reliable operation, and is cost-effective for medium-throughput molecular biology applications, reaching speeds of up to 14,000 rpm. Internal memory for up to 35 user-defined programs makes operation easy, maximising user time efficiency.
This centrifuge comes with an A-2-DWP deep well plate rotor with capacity for up to 192 samples, meaning it can be used straight out of the box.
Features of the Eppendorf 5804 Centrifuge:
- Speed Range: 200 to 14,000 RPM
- A-2-DWP deep well plate rotor
- Rotor capacity: up to 192 samples
- Maximum RCF: 20,913 x g
- 35 User-defined programs
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment (<62 dB)
- Timer: 1 min up to 99 min, or continuous operation
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Low access height of 29cm
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection – maximum operational safety