The A&D MC-30K Mass Comparator Balance, with its 31kg capacity and remarkable 0.01g readability, incorporates a stabilising filter to minimize errors from drafts and vibrations. This balance has display modes of gram, kilogram, pound, pound-ounce, ounce, troy ounce, metric carat, momme, pennyweight, grain, tael, tola, and messghal. The RS-232 interface enables data transfer, and the balance supports external calibration weights ranging from 20kg, 30kg, with an F1 accuracy class at 20kg.
The balance is designed for use in an operating environment with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) and humidity levels of 85% RH or less, with no condensation. The MC series displays the weighing results with an extra decimal place not normally found in balances of the same capacity. Such extended resolution enables measurements of minute weight changes with heavy objects or containers.
Features of the A&D MC-30K Mass Comparator Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 31kg and readability of 0.01g.
- Auto-centring pan measuring 27 x 21 cm prevents corner-load inaccuracies.
- Prominent digital fluorescent display for effortless readability.
- Employing a Draft Reduction System and advanced vibration control for superior stability.
- Sensitivity Drift: ±3 ppm / °C; Linearity: ±0.2 g, made easier with an internal calibration mass.
- Auto on/off function automatically switches the device for energy-saving.
- The data memory function can store 200 entries or 100 data with calendar.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :