The A&D MC-100KS Mass Comparator Balance, with its 10.1kg capacity and remarkable 0.001g readability, incorporates a stabilising filter to minimize errors from drafts and vibrations. This balance has display modes of gram, kilogram, pound, pound-ounce, ounce, troy ounce, metric carat, momme, pennyweight, grain, tael, tola, and messghal. The RS-232 interface enables data transfer, and the balance supports external calibration weights ranging from 60, 80 and 100kg, with an M1 accuracy class at 20kg, 50kg, and 100kg.
The balance is designed for use in an operating environment with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) and humidity levels of 85% RH or less, with no condensation. The MC series displays the weighing results with an extra decimal place not normally found in balances of the same capacity. Such extended resolution enables measurements of minute weight changes with heavy objects or containers.
Features of the A&D MC-100KS Mass Comparator Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 101kg and readability of 0.1g.
- Auto-centring pan measuring 38.6 x 34.6 cm prevents corner-load inaccuracies.
- High-resolution display for precise weight management.
- IP65 dust and water proof protection.
- Employing a Draft Reduction System and advanced vibration control for superior stability.
- Sensitivity Drift: ±6 ppm/°C; Linearity: ±0.2 g, made easier with an internal calibration mass.
- Auto on/off function automatically switches the device for energy-saving.
- Built-in internal mass and clock function .
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :