A&D GX-30K High Capacity Balance
The A&D GX-30K is a general-purpose laboratory balance that can be installed almost anywhere.
This item is a display model, received directly from A&D, and so has never seen previous laboratory use.
- Large vacuum fluorescent display (VFD), easy to read.
- Dust-tight and protected against water jets, allows washing with water.
- Built-in calibration weight allows easy calibration, adjustment and maintenance of the balance.
- Automatic self calibration of the GX-K series, using the internal mass, adapting to changes in temperature.
- Automatic self-check function to check itself by one key operation.
- High response speed.
- Data memory function stores weighing data, calibration data or unit mass in the counting mode. It can also store tare values or upper and lower limit values for the comparator function. Interval memory mode is provided to store the weighing data periodically.
- GX-K series has a built-in clock and calendar that can add the time and date to the output data.
- Comparator Indicators, displaying the comparison results, H I, OK or LO.
- Capacity Indicator, displaying the weight value in percentage relative to the weighing capacity.
- Hold function, provided for weighing a moving object such as an animal.
- Multiple weighing units with most of the common units used around the world.
- Density mode, for calculating the density of a solid. Accumulation function, adding the weight values and outputting the sum.