The A&D GP-60K Precision Balance, with a 61kg capacity with 1g resolution, features a swing arm display type in the GP model for industrial weighing. Swift calibration is achievable through both Automatic self-calibration and one-touch automatic calibration, utilizing internal calibration with an internal mass. Additionally, it has the option of self-check to verify the balance using the internal mass.
The balance also supports a calibration weight range from 30kg to 60kg and is powered by an AC adapter with an approximate rating of 14VA. In FAST mode, stabilisation takes just 1.5 seconds for a 0.5g minimum unit mass when counting samples of 10,25,50, or 100 pieces. In percent mode, readability varies (0.01%, 0.1% or 1%) based on the stored reference mass, which is set at 50g for 100%.
Features of A&D GP-60K Precision Balance:
- Automatic, one touch internal calibration ensures precise calibration.
- IP65 for resistance against dust, water, and moisture.
- Stainless Steel Weighing Pan 38.4 X 34.4 cm
- A swing arm display featuring a clear and large VFD for easy reading.
- Facilitates GLP/GMP/ISO compliance by outputting essential balance data to AD-8121B printer or PC.
- Multi-use data memory function stores weighing, calibration, unit mass, tare, and comparator data, with periodic recording.
- Standard WinCT facilitates Windows interaction, a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :