The A&D EW-150i Precision balance offers enhanced performance in a compact design. It provides a range of capacities: 30g with a readability of 0.01g, 60g with a readability of 0.02g, and 150g with a readability of 0.05g. This model offers diverse weighing units, including grams, ounces, troy ounces, mommes, and pennyweights with additional options like tael, tola, or Newton available upon request. Additionally, the 7-segment LCD display, featuring a backlight and a character height of 16mm, ensures easy readability. You can also adjust response characteristics to counteract the impact of drafts and vibrations.
The balance also sustains a factory-set calibration weight of 150g and operates with either an AC adapter or an optional Ni-MH battery pack. For 1g, the minimum 100% reference mass displays as 0.1%, while counting samples of 5,10,25,50 or 100 pieces, which have a maximum count of 15,000 pieces, the minimum unit mass is 0.01g.
Features of the A&D EW-150i Precision Balance:
- The triple range balance offers 30g,60g, and 150g capacities with 0.01g, 0.02g and 0.05g readability.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant weighing pan made of stainless steel (SUS304) with a size of 11 cm.
- Standard RS-232C interface facilitating data transfer and connectivity.
- Comparator, percent, and counting mode function for improved efficiency in various applications.
- For enhanced safety, the balance features a security ring to prevent theft.
- Auto power off function for the energy-saving.
- An optional rechargeable battery for easy installation.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :