The A&D AD-4212D-33S Weigh Module Balance offers a 32g capacity and 0.001mg readability. Addressing high-tech industry needs, it provides rapid, precise in-line weighing, all in a cost-effective and space-saving design. Moreover, in FAST mode, the balance stabilizes in about 7 seconds, featuring a linearity of ±0.02 mg and repeatability of 0.002 mg (measured with a 1g mass using an automatic loading machine). Additionally, the balance accommodates calibration weights of 1g, 2g, 5g, 10g, 20g, and 30g, with a display refresh rate options of 5 times per second or 10 times per second.
The balance features an RS-232C I/O unit for speedy data transfer and can be conveniently connected to LAN via the separately sold AD-8526 adapter. It maintains stability, with minimal sensitivity drift (±2 ppm/˚C) between 10˚C to 30˚C, and operates reliably in a temperatures ranging from 5˚C to 40˚C with humidity levels below 85% and zero condensation.
Features of the A&D AD-4212D-33S Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 32g and readability of 0.001mg with short stabilisation time.
- Analog-to-digital converter sends weight directly to a PC or PLC, requiring a separate RS-232C purchase.
- A single key press internally adjusts sensitivity for weight accuracy.
- Patented shock absorber under the pan sizing 3.4 cm, safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- The balance boasts versatility with a breeze break, customizable pan, cleaning cap (IP65), and compatibility with A&D peripherals.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :