The A&D AD-4212C-300 Weigh Module Balance, known for fast stabilisation using a compact super-hybrid sensor measuring just 59mm in width, offers high durability and protection. With a weighing capacity of 320g with a readability of 0.001g, making it a versatile tool for managing filling amounts, coating amounts, dispensed amounts, and more. Stabilisation times are 0.5 second for 0-30g and 1.0 second for 30-320g. The balance supports the external calibration masses of 50g, 100g, 200g and 300g with the factory setting at 200g.
The balance comes with an RS-232C I/O unit, supporting bi-directional communication from 2400 to 19200 bps. It has a sensitivity drift of ±2 ppm/˚C within the temperature range of 10˚C to 30 ˚C (50 ˚F to 86 ˚F). The operating environment for this balance is between 5 ˚C to 40 ˚C (41 ˚F to 104 ˚F) with humidity levels not exceeding 85%, and there should be no condensation.
Features of the A&D AD-4212C-300 Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 320g and readability of 0.001g.
- Fast stabilisation time can be achieved through Compact Super Hybrid Sensor technology.
- Patented shock absorber under the pan sizing 5 X 5 cm, safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- Ip65 dust and water-proofing making it suitable for powder or liquid weighing.
- RS-232C interface with analogue- to-digital converter helps in transferring the digital data directly to an external device.
- High-speed data transmission of up to 50 times/second.
- Includes a complimentary calibration weight equivalent to OIML Class E2.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :