The Thermo Multiskan FC 357 Microplate Photometer has a broad wavelength range of 340- 850 nm, making it suitable for a wide variety of research and routine applications such as, ELISA immunoassays, protein quantification, endotoxin, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, enzyme assays and growth enzymes.
The Microplate Photometer features an 8 position filter wheel with 3 standard filters installed, and provides fast and accurate measurement of both 96 and 384 well plates to meet various throughput requirements, with complete 96-well plate reading in less than 7 seconds. The instrument also provides shaking and incubation up to 50°C for temperature critical assays, whilst the visual and logical SkanIt Software provides comprehensive instrument control and data handling.
Features of the Multiskan FC 357 Microplate Photometer:
- Easy to use Large Colour Display
- Wavelength range: 340- 850 nm
- 8 position filter wheel with 3 standard filters installed
- Measurement of both 96 and 384 well plates – complete 96-well plate reading in less than 7 seconds
- Shaking and incubation up to 50°C for temperature critical assays
- Reliable performance through patented optical design and in-built self-diagnostics
- SkanIt Software – visual workflow, effortless data analysis and exporting capabilities
- Multiskan FC User Manual Disc included