The Stratagene MX3005P is a qualitative PCR system, allowing quantification of nucleic acids. It is useful for investigating gene expression, DNA mutation, and gene dosage. This is a real-time analysis unit, allowing the user to monitor the reation during the exponential phase of growth. It uses a quartz-tungsten halogen lamp, with an excitation range from 350 to 750 nm.
Features of the Stratagene MX3005P
- Four optical channels, with user-selected filters, allow greater flexibility
- Five-position, customisable filter wheel
- Most fluorescent dyes are supported due to the broad wavelength range
- High sensitivity and linearity due to the single photomultiplier tube
- For full details, see the downloadable Stratagene brochure below