Pol-Eko ILP 240 Peltier-Cooled Incubator
Innovative and ecological incubators ILP with cooling system based on the Peltier cell technology.
Advantages Over Compressor-Cooled Incubators:
- Environmentally Friendly – Elimination of compressor and refrigerants ensures environmental protection
- Lighter & Smaller – The Peltier-Element system has reduced the size and weight of the unit
- Vibration Free – With the introduction of the Peltier-Element system, vibrations previously generated by the compressor have been eliminated.
- Perfect Performance – The cooling system based on the Peltier-Element features excellent temperature stability and uniformity. It also improves the temperatue recovery time e.g. after door opening
- Air Convection: Forced
- Chamber Capacity: 245L
- Working Capacity: 245L
- Temperature Range: 0 to +70 (max 20°C below ambient temperature)
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 820 x 1140 x 840
For further technical specifications please refer to the links below.