Pol-Eko ILP 115 Peltier-Cooled Incubator
Innovative and ecological incubators ILP with cooling system based on the Peltier cell technology. Choose from Powder Coated Sheet or Stainless Steel Linen Housing.
Advantages Over Compressor-Cooled Incubators:
- Environmentally Friendly – Elimination of compressor and refrigerants ensures environmental protection
- Lighter & Smaller – The Peltier-Element system has reduced the size and weight of the unit
- Vibration Free – With the introduction of the Peltier-Element system, vibrations previously generated by the compressor have been eliminated.
- Perfect Performance – The cooling system based on the Peltier-Element features excellent temperature stability and uniformity. It also improves the temperatue recovery time e.g. after door opening
The Pol-Eko Incubators are equipped with a Smart or Smart PRO controller (Smart PRO only available with Premium Model), for intuitive real-time recording. Keep a complete record of the internal temperature, times that the door was opened/closed, and a real-time record of temperature programs for the best in record keeping and reporting. Data is presented as a table or chart, depending on your preference. The Smart PRO allows you to login to the device using a card or keyring, or even using the NFC on your smartphone. With the Smart or Smart PRO controllers able to instantly stream data to your computer or smartphone, accountability and event recording has never been so easy.
- Air Convection: Forced
- Chamber Capacity: 112L
- Working Capacity: 112L
- Temperature Range: 0 to +70 (max 20°C below ambient temperature)
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 650 x 850 x 780 mm
|Temperature protection class||2||3.2|
|Interior||Acid-Proof Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless|
|Account types||–||User / Admin / Super admin|
|Network||LAN||LAN and WiFi|
For further technical specifications please refer to the links below.