Pol-Eko CLW 400 Laboratory Incubator
Laboratory incubators are used for incubating samples in stable temperature conditions – regardless of the ambient temperature (the maximum range to 100°C). Choose from Powder Coated Sheet or Stainless Steel Linen Housing.
- Incubation of samples for microbiological determinations
- Analysis of thermal resistance of samples subjected to higher temperatures
- Antibodies tests
- Bacteria tests
- Crystallization observations
- Cultivation of thermophilic microorganisms
- Pharma stability tests
- Food industry denaturalizing tests
- Air Convection: Forced
- Chamber Capacity: 424L
- Working Capacity: 424L
- Temperature Range: +5°C above ambient temperature to +100°C
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 1020 x 1430 x 770 mm
Compare Smart vs Smart PRO Controllers
The Pol-Eko Incubators are equipped with a Smart or Smart PRO controller (Smart PRO only available with Premium Model), for intuitive real-time recording. Keep a complete record of the internal temperature, times that the door was opened/closed, and a real-time record of temperature programs for the best in record keeping and reporting. Data is presented as a table or chart, depending on your preference. The Smart PRO allows you to login to the device using a card or keyring, or even using the NFC on your smartphone. With the Smart or Smart PRO controllers able to instantly stream data to your computer or smartphone, accountability and event recording has never been so easy.
Spoilt for choice? Compare your options:
|Temperature protection class||2||3.2|
|Interior||Acid-Proof Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless|
|Account types||–||User / Admin / Super admin|
|Network||LAN||LAN and WiFi|
For further technical specifications please refer to the links below.