The CLW 180 incubator from Pol-Eko is used for incubating samples in stable temperature conditions, regardless of the ambient temperature. Applications include incubation of samples for microbiological determinations, analysis of thermal resistance of samples subjected to higher temperatures, antibody testing, bacteria growth, crystallization observations, and pharma and food testing.
This small incubator has double doors for optimum temperature protection – Solid outer doors, with glass internal doors. If preferred, you can upgrade to include a viewing panel in the external door to give you full visibility of the incubator contents. The CLW 180 comes fitted with three stainless steel wire shelves, with the option to add more (up to a total of 10) if required.
Features of the CLW 180 incubator:
- 180 L chamber capacity
- Forced air convection, ensuring rapid heat distribution throughout the chamber
- Temperature range from 5 ° above ambient, up to 100°C
- In built quality control protocol
- Open door alarm
- Colour touchscreen controller
- LAN and USB ports for data transfer
- Two stainless steel wire shelves included, with space for more to be added
- Double door (external solid door, and internal glass door)
- Choose from Powder Coated Sheet or Stainless Steel Linen Housing.
The Pol-Eko Incubators are equipped with a Smart or Smart PRO controller (Smart PRO only available with Premium Model), for intuitive real-time recording. Keep a complete record of the internal temperature, times that the door was opened/closed, and a real-time record of temperature programs for the best in record keeping and reporting. Data is presented as a table or chart, depending on your preference. The Smart PRO allows you to login to the device using a card or keyring, or even using the NFC on your smartphone. With the Smart or Smart PRO controllers able to instantly stream data to your computer or smartphone, accountability and event recording has never been so easy.
Spoilt for choice? Compare your options:
|Temperature protection class||2||3.2|
|Interior||Acid-Proof Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless|
|Account types||–||User / Admin / Super admin|
|Network||LAN||LAN and WiFi|