The Pol-Eko CALDERA 70 is a heating chamber, intended for use with fluids, sheets, blankets or towels. As standard, it features a telescopic drawer, intentionally designed to allow easy loading and unloading, without items falling out. The drawer can be swapped for a shelf, if preferred.
Forced air convection is used for rapid heating of the contents up to 35 – 42 °C. There is the option to upgrade to a upper temperature of 70 °C, if preferred. The unit has polished stainless steel housing, and a stainless exterior, which makes it easy to keep clean and sterile.
The Caldera 70 is one of the smaller heating up chambers from Pol-Eko, with a capacity of 70 L. It is suitable for benchtop placement, or a metal stand can be added, if preferred. As a smaller unit, it uses less energy compared with full scale options, and is therefore a more environmentally friendly option where less capacity is needed.
Features of the Pol-Eko CALDERA 70 Heating Up Chamber:
- Fast heating-up of contents due to forced air convection
- 35 – 42 °C as standard (Option to upgrade for heating up to 70 °C)
- Polished stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel interior
- Applications include fluid or blanket warming
- Lockable door prevents unauthorised use
- Internal LED light for optimum visibility
- Tempered glass door allows users to see contents without opening the door, resulting in less heat energy lost
- Stainless steel telescopic drawers help with loading and prevent items falling out
- Option to change to shelves instead of drawers. Three shelves included with shelf version.
- Visual and audio alarm for if temperature exceeds 2 °C over set temperature
- Internal memory for data storage