The Pol-Eko CALDERA 300 is a heating chamber, intended for use with fluids, sheets, blankets or towels. As standard, it features telescopic drawers, intentionally designed to allow easy loading and unloading, without items falling out. If preferred, switch the drawers for shelves.
Forced air convection is used for rapid heating of the contents up to 35 – 42 °C. There is the option to upgrade to a upper temperature of 70 °C, if preferred. The unit has polished stainless steel housing, and a stainless exterior, making it easy to keep clean and sterile.
The Caldera 300 is one of the larger heating up chambers from Pol-Eko, with a 300 L chamber capacity.
Features of the Pol-Eko CALDERA 300 Heating Up Chamber:
- 300 L capacity, which is sufficient for most applications
- Fast heating-up of contents due to forced air convection
- 35 – 42 °C as standard (Option to upgrade heating up to 70 °C)
- Polished stainless steel housing and interior
- Applications include fluid or blanket warming
- Lockable door prevents unauthorised use
- Internal LED light for optimum visibility
- Tempered glass door allows users to see contents without opening the door, resulting in less heat energy lost
- Stainless steel telescopic drawers help with loading and prevent items falling out
- Option to change to shelves instead of drawers. Three shelves included with shelf version.
- Visual and audio alarm for if temperature exceeds 2 °C over set temperature
- Internal memory for data storage