The Perkin Elmer Clarus 500 GCMS provides complete characterisation of samples with Selected Ion and Full Ion scanning technology and high scan speed, for increased system throughput and accuracy. The Mass Spectrometer has the fastest, widest-mass-range quadrupole mass spectrometer available for GCMS with up to 60 scans/second.
The Clarus 500 has wide mass range and flexible data acquisition modes for complex applications. The robust instrument design delivers maximum uptime, easy maintenance and lower operating costs.
Features of the Perkin Elmer Clarus 500 GCMS:
- Selected Ion and Full Ion Monitoring – for complete characterisation.
- Fastest scan rates – up to 60 scans/second
- Edwards RV3 Rotary Vane pump – high vacuum and throughput performance.
- Injection Tower.
- Widest mass range quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Gold component technology – improves stability and reduces maintenance.
- Easy access ion source – changeover in less than 15 mins.
- Sealed long-life photo multiplier – improves reliability.
- TurboMass software – makes report creation both intuitive and quick.
- Wide mass range and flexible data acquisition modes for complex applications.
- Maximum uptime.
- Easy maintenance.