The OptiGene Genie III is a compact and portable instrument that supports any isothermal DNA /RNA amplification method. The Genie III features precise thermal control through highly-sensitive fluorescence measurements made in real-time. It also fits a single 8-microtube strip and has a large touch-screen panel making it convenient to use.
Additionally, the dual channel fluorescence measurements enable support of the internal controls and multiplexed assays. The Genie III has an internal rechargeable battery enabling operation for a full day without the need for mains electricity, as well as GPS and wireless connectivity with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Features of the OptiGene Genie III:
- Dual-channel fluorescence excitation and measurement in real-time
- Isothermal DNA amplification with precise temperature control
- Isothermal amplification at point point-of-application
- Sealed enclosure (IP62) for demanding environments
- Single block – up to 8 samples
- Lightweight, compact design
- Internal long-lasting and fast-charging Li-Po battery
- 4.3″ Touchscreen Display
- Wireless Connectivity- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections
- Internal data storage
- Connect to printers, PC, barcode readers etc.
- GPS provides positional info
- Low power consumption (19 VDC input)