The Ohaus Pioneer Precision Balance (PX323M/PX623M) is an affordable three place balance, with high accuracy suitable for a wide range of laboratory, industrial and educational applications. Featuring a large backlit-LCD screen and user-friendly prompts, control the unit using four tactile buttons on the front. Operable with gloves, easily export data through the rear USB port, and achieve PC connectivity via RS-232. The setup includes a removable glass draft shield with an ESR static-removal bar, ensuring accurate and repeatable results while facilitating convenient grounding.
Features of the Ohaus Pioneer Precision Balance (PX323M/PX623M):
- Capacity: 320 or 620 (Choose from drop-down menu above).
- Readability to 1mg and certified readability to 0.01g.
- Featuring InCal semi-automatic internal calibration and OIML certification for legal trade.
- A 12 cm removeable stainless steel pan and an included glass draft shield with ESR static removal bar.
- Back ports feature RS-232 and USB connectivity for PCs or PLCs, with a security lock to prevent unauthorised use.
- Backlit LCD screen with wide viewing angle and a 2-line display for added convenience.
For additional product information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.