The Ohaus Incubating Heavy Duty Orbital Shaker ISHD23CDG offers exceptional temperature uniformity and is designed for a variety of shaking and incubating applications. The ISHD23CDG model is a large incubator that is ideal for applications in cell cultures, solubility studies, bacterial suspensions, and extraction procedures. It is the largest model in the Ohaus Incubating Shaker series with a maximum capacity of 22.7kg (at 125 rpm) and a 25 mm orbital motion when stirring. This model is unique because it has the ability to refrigerate samples at up to 15°C below the ambient temperature.
The exclusive Opti-Flow Forced Ventilation System utilizes twin induction or a single large fan. Air is deflected around & not directly on samples, creating a circular flow of air ensuring uniformity. For repeatable results, the exclusive Accu-Drive shaking system ensures speed accuracy. The Triple Eccentric Drive provides consistent shaking motion throughout the entire speed range. The chamber for the ISHD23CDG unit is large enough to hold 2 x 6 L Erlenmeyer flasks with optional clamps and platform.
Features of the Ohaus Incubating Shaker ISHD23CDG:
- Temperature calibration feature
- Overload protection, overshoot protection (temperature)
- Load sensor
- PID temperature controller
- Triple Eccentric Drive system
- Independent LED displays for temperature, speed and time
- Aluminum and Cycoloy construction
- RS232 communication
- Capacity: 22.7kg at 125 rpm, 4.53kg at 500 rpm
- Temperature range: 15°C below Ambient – 65°C
- Speed range: 15rpm – 500rpm
- Uniformity: ± 0.5 °C at 37 C
- Orbital motion at 25 mm