The Ohaus Incubating Heavy Duty Orbital Shaker ISHD16HDG offers exceptional temperature uniformity and is designed for a variety of shaking and incubating applications. The ISHD16HDG model is a bench top incubator that is ideal for applications in cell cultures, solubility studies, bacterial suspensions, and extraction procedures. It is the smallest model in the Ohaus Incubating Shaker series with a maximum capacity of 16kg (at 75 rpm) and a 19 mm orbital motion when stirring.
The exclusive Opti-Flow Forced Ventilation System utilizes twin induction or a single large fan. Air is deflected around & not directly on samples, creating a circular flow of air ensuring uniformity. For repeatable results, the exclusive Accu-Drive shaking system ensures speed accuracy. The Triple Eccentric Drive provides consistent shaking motion throughout the entire speed range.
Features of the Ohaus Incubating Shaker ISHD16HDG:
- Temperature calibration feature
- Overload protection, overshoot protection (temperature)
- Load sensor
- PID temperature controller
- Triple Eccentric Drive system
- Independent LED displays for temperature, speed and time
- Aluminum and Cycoloy construction
- RS232 communication
- Capacity: 16 kg at 75 rpm, 2.3 kg at 500 rpm
- Temperature range: Ambient +5 °C – 65 °C
- Speed range: 15rpm – 500rpm
- Uniformity: ± 0.5 °C at 37 C
- Orbital motion at 19 mm