The Ohaus Explorer analytical electronic balance from Ohaus is accurate to 0.1 mg and stabilises within just two seconds, making it ideal for labs processing a lot of samples, with a need for reliability and repeatability. The balance features Ohaus’ signature AutoCal automatic internal calibration system, which ensures the balance is always ready for use, and saves valuable user time.
The large colour touchscreen display terminal is detachable, meaning it can be mounted in a convenient location of the user, whether remotely on a bench, or on the wall at eye-level. The unit is equipped with an internal database, which can be used to store application and system data, which can be easily transferred to a USB drive.
Features of the Ohaus Explorer Analytical Balance
- 9 cm stainless steel pan
- Measure up to 120 g, 220 g or 320 g (Choose option from drop-down menu above)
- Accurate to 4 decimal places (0.1 mg)
- AutoCal internal calibration automatically calibrates the balance when it senses a temperature change that can affect weighing accuracy
- Easily download the event log, with readings and time, as well as any changes that have been made to the calibration or settings
- USB port allows the user to transfer data directly to a USB drive
- Colour touchscreen display unit
- The display unit is modular, offering flexibility to mount the display above the balance, to a wall, or use it remotely on the counter top. This also helps to maximise the available bench space, and potentially fit the balance into smaller spaces or narrow worktops
- Level assist visual aid guides users during the levelling process
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Full technical specifications, and optional accessories, can be found on the datasheet below. Add an optional label printer for efficient sample labelling and record keeping, ioniser for absolute accuracy, density measurement kit, or dust covers. Just speak to a member of our team about your requirements.
- Optional: Automatic door allows user to add samples with minimal contact with the unit, reducing the risk of cross contamination, or affecting the pan
- Optional: EC Type approved, makes the balance suitable for use in trade applications
This balance is also available as a five decimal place option (click here), and a three decimal place option (click here). If you need advice about which balance is best for your application give out team a call on 01257 270433.