The Ohaus Light Duty 3mm Orbital Shaker is a light duty shaker that accommodates 4 microplates or 2 microtube racks for efficient daily shaking tasks. This digital shaker, constructed from cast aluminium with a 27.9 X 19.7 cm tray, suits various applications. The applications include ELISA assays, cell cultures, immunoassays, protein studies, bacterial and yeast cultures, staining/destaining, blotting techniques, DNA studies. It features independent LED displays and a user-friendly control panel to set speed and time. Additionally, it comes with a detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included) for convenience.
The digital model ensures dependable shaking across the entire speed range with its robust triple eccentric drive design. The shaker operates in an environment with temperatures ranging from -10 °C to 60 °C, 80% relative humidity, without condensation, and has a power consumption of 25W.
Features of the Ohaus Light Duty 3mm Orbital Shaker:
- Consistent 3mm orbital motion
- 27.9 X 19.7 cm aluminium tray
- Speed Range: 100 to 1200 rpm
- The microplate shaker securely holds microplates or deepwell plates, slowly increasing speed to prevent splashing
- LED displays for time and speed are independent
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 160 hours
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.