The Ohaus 3mm Orbital Shaker, is a light duty, 3.6 kg capacity shaker suitable for daily shaking tasks. This digital shaker, made of cast aluminium with a 29.9 X 22.2 cm non slip matt, is ideal for various applications. The applications include ELISA assays, cell cultures, immunoassays, protein studies, bacterial and yeast cultures, staining/destaining, blotting techniques, DNA studies. It features independent LED displays and a user-friendly control panel to set speed and time easily. Additionally, it comes with a detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included) for convenience.
The digital model ensures dependable shaking across the entire speed range with its robust triple eccentric drive design. The shaker operates in an environment with temperatures ranging from -10 °C to 60 °C, 80% relative humidity, without condensation, and has a power consumption of 25W.
Features of the Ohaus Light Duty 3mm Orbital Shaker:
- 29.9 x 22.2 cm aluminium tray with a non-slip rubber mat built in
- Capacity: 3.6 kg
- Speed Range: 100 to 1200 Rpm
- LED displays for time and speed are independent
- Consistent 3 mm orbital motion
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 160 hours
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.