The Ohaus Heavy Duty 25mm Orbital Shaker (Digital), a powerful and versatile tool for laboratory work, boasts an impressive capacity of 68 kg, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. With a non-slip tray measuring 61 X 91 cm size, digital controls, and a wide array of uses, this shaker ensures precision and consistent results. These applications include cell cultures, solubility studies, extractions, bacteria and yeast cultures, suspensions, staining and decolorization, immunoassays, protein studies, and blotting techniques. The LED displays for time and speed are independent, enabling users to simultaneously view both settings.
Features of the Ohaus Heavy Duty 25mm Orbital Shaker (Digital):
- 61 X 91 cm aluminium tray with a non-slip rubber mat built in
- Capacity: 68kg
- Speed Range: 15 to 500 rpm
- Consistent 25 mm orbital motion
- Audible alarm
- LED display for time and speed with digital controls
- Speed calibration for precise and safe operation
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 160 hours
- Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing
- Built-in load sensor ensures safety by reducing speed in unbalanced conditions
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- 24 months manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.