Introducing the Ohaus Heavy Duty 19mm Orbital Shaker, a powerful and versatile tool for laboratory work. With a non-slip tray measuring 28 x 33 cm size, analog controls, and a wide range of applications, it ensures precision and consistent results. Applications include cell cultures, solubility studies, extractions, bacteria and yeast cultures, suspensions, staining and decolorization, immunoassays, protein studies, and blotting techniques.
Features of the Ohaus Heavy Duty 19mm Orbital Shaker:
- 28 x 33 cm aluminium tray with a non-slip rubber mat built in
- Set the speed from 25 to 500 rpm, depending on the application
- Separate dial controls for time and speed
- Consistent 19 mm orbital motion
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 minute to 120 minutes
- Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.