The MGISP-960 High-throughput Automated Sample Preparation System is an efficient and widely used automated sample preparation system that has a fully automated workstation with 96-channel pipette and can validate lots of library kits including WES/WGS/RNA and many more. The MGISP-960 is intended for performing general laboratory tasks of automatic sample processing.
The standard boards are an open-platform for 24-position customization and use a 96-pipettor, temperature control module and PCR module to perform specific DNA extractions, enzymatic reactions and bead-based purifications.
Features of the MGISP-960 High-throughput Automated Sample Preparation System:
- Fully automated workflow and user-friendly interface.
- 24-position board support multiple combinations of functional modules.
- Varied applications for genomics, cell biology, drug discovery, analytical chemistry and protein science etc.
- 96-channel pipettor with a robotic gripper.
- Full automation with build in MPS sample-prep process.
- Enhanced processed control ensuring reproducible and tracible high-quality libraries.
- Closed-door workplace with UV light and high-efficiency filter.
- Integrated PCR module provides fast and precise temperature control.
- The HEPA system provides has a built-in ISO5 standard cleanroom filter.
- Integrated UV lamp and laminar flow hood.
- Flexible with 8-96 samples handled during a run.
- Supports various sample types.