The DL32 titrator can be used across a wide range of applications for the determination of water content. Compounds of interest include hydrocarbons, alcohols, esters, ketones, petroleum oils, chlorinated hydrocarbons, phenols, ethers, acetamide and edible oils
The Hello menu function button guides you step by step through the set up, explains the different functions and starts your first titration. This makes the titrator extremely user-friendly and easy to operate. It also has automation and sample preparation options, such as automatic sample injection, enabling quick and efficient testing of samples. Additionally, automation ensures that all samples are treated identically, which improves reproducibility and result accuracy.
Features of the DL32 Coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator:
- Automation and sample preparation options.
- Minimum manual workload – e.g. after measurement, the used sample is discarded automatically.
- Software control or via touch-control unit.
- Accurate and reliable determination of trace-level water contents in the range of 0.001 to 1 %.
- Faster and more reliable results with various automation possibilities.
- Ease-of-use and minimal manual workload.