The Jenway 6300 is a robust and reliable low-cost vis spectrophotometer, which is well-suited to use in education and quality control. It is suitable for use in a wide range of analytical applications. Vis spectroscopy is a convenient and reliable method for determining the presence and concentrations of known analytes in a solution. The spectrophotometer has a quick 15 minute warm up time, and is a quick and easy to use instrument for bench top analysis. The digital LCD display provides quick and easy readings for absorbance, % transmittance and concentration, as well as displaying the set wavelength.
Contents of the package will include: Jenway 6300 vis spectrophotometer, mains lead, pack of 100 disposable cuvettes, 10 x 10 mm cell holder, interface cable, Jenway 63-zero PC application software discs, and manual (see downloadable pdf below).
Features of the Jenway 6300 Vis Spectrometer
- Low cost but reliable and functional vis spectrometer, ideal for education and quality control applications
- Wavelength range from 320 to 1000 nm
- Measurement modes for absorbance, % transmittance and concentration
- Independently housed optical system, for maximum protection from contamination and interference
- Intuitive LCD display shows transmittance, absorbance, concentration, wavelength and factor, plus easy to use controls
- Easy calibration routine
- Fast 15 min warm up time
- Low drift and high reliability