The Heidolph RZR 2051 Stirrer Controller is ideal for any demanding stirring task where the viscosity varies during the entire process. The 2051 features a 2 gear stage design that provides the highest power over the entire speed range, and is designed for continuous operation.
It has the ability to maintain exact speed under changing loads and even can accept 200% peak overload, for a limited period of time without interrupting the process. The instrument is easy to operate with a simple dial control, and a digital display for torque and speed, with a maximum speed of 2000 Rpm.
Features of the Heidolph RZR 2051:
- Speed range: 50 – 2000 Rpm
- Constant speed under changing loads over the entire span of every gear setting
- Reduced process times
- Easy to use dial control
- Digital display for torque and speed
- Accepts torque of 40 Ncm in an overload situation and 20 Ncm for continuous operation at speeds from 50 to 2000 rpm.
- Viscosity range: up to 10,000 mPas
- Sealed housing for longevity
- Thermal overload protection.