The Hanna pH 210 Microprocessor pH Meter is a microprocessor based bench meter, featuring a large display, that measures and displays both pH and temperature at the same time. The calibration process is guided step by step, through clear indications on the screen, and a stability indicator makes the procedure error free.
pH measurements are compensated for temperature effect manually or automatically with the temperature probe.
Features of pH 210 Microprocessor pH Meter:
- pH Measuring Range: 0-14 pH, Resolution: 0.01
- Temperature Range: 0-100°C, Resolution: 0.1
- Large LCD display – dual display of pH and temp
- Temperature probe
- Easy to use
- Microprocessor – with memory recall button for single reading
- Stability Indicator
- Auto-calibration at 5 buffer values
- Maneuverable clamp arm