The Hach Lange LT200 Dry Thermostat is ideal for laboratory analysis featuring a heating block with 9 x 13 mm (diameter) cuvettes, with accurate temperature stability and excellent reproducibility. It has a temperature range of 37°C up to 150°C and a digital timer with automatic switch-off and acoustic signal.
The easy to read LCD display and one key operation make the instrument extremely user-friendly, whilst the anti-overheating feature and insulated external shell provide additional safety.
Features of Hach Lange LT200 Dry Thermostat:
- Temperature Range: 37°C up to 150°C
- Accurate temperature stability
- LCD display
- Easy operation
- Number of cuvettes: 9 x 13 mm diameter
- Pre-programmed for all standard digestions
- Freely programmable for user specific digestions
- Digital Timer: set up to 480 mins
- Automatic switch-off
- Transparent splash protectant lid
- Insulated external shell
- Anti-overheating feature