The Grant Bio PMS-1000i Microplate Shaker provides reliable, regulated shaking for 2 or 4 microplates, with a 2mm orbit. Ideal for use in immunology, biotechnology, microbiology and pharmacology applications. The easy to read LED display shows both the time remaining of the operation and the speed set for the shaker.
The microplate shaker features a speed range of 150 to 1200 rpm, meaning it can be adjusted to suit the application, with gentle shaking to ensure that the well contents are not ejected, or more vigorous agitation for effective aeration across the small surface area of each of the wells. Whilst the easy-to-use integral electronic timer, ensures accurate count-down and repeatability of time sensitive incubations.
Features of the Grant Bio PMS-1000i Microplate Shaker:
- Speed Range: 150 to 1200 rpm
- Quick and easy screw clamp platform – fit any standard depth plates
- Easy to read LED Display
- Dial control for speed
- Holds 2 or 4 microplates
- Orbit: 2 mm
- Direct drive mechanism and brushless motor
- Quiet operation
- Continuous or timed operation, with automatic switch off
- Timer settings: 1 min up to 24 hrs
- Small footprint