The GFL Water Bath 1008 is a popular choice for the incubation and inactivation of different cultures. The bath’s interior is constructed with from robust stainless steel and the temperature is easily readable with the display using LED lighting with 0.1 °C increments. It can be used to perform many tasks in the laboratory such as warming bacteriological media, processing chemical reactions or thawing frozen samples.
This model stands out through its excellent performance whether it’s the microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation, fast and accurate digital temperature display, or short heating up times, the GFL 1008 is an invaluable asset for any laboratory.
Features of the GFL Water Bath 1008:
- Temperature range: +25°C – +100°C
- Capacity of 20L
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Short heating-up times.
- Temperature display and setting digitally via LED display, in 0.1 °C increments.
- Fast and exact setting, exact reproducibility of the set value.
- Soft-touch keys with clear symbols.
- Two independently working over-temperature protections.
- Thermal insulating and double-walled arched lid prevents twisting and dropping back of condensed water into the test tubes.
- Two-finger operation prevents unintentional alterations of the set value.
- Interior (bath interior and heating element, cover frame, lid and perforated floor) made of stainless steel.
- Standard equipment: lid and perforated floor.
- Drain cock at the back of the bath.