The BioRad Sub-Cell GT Electrophoresis Systems are versatile cells with a great choice of gel lengths, sample combs, and separation modes, it is ideal for Southern and northern blotting protocols. Up to 30 samples can be resolved over a distance of 25 cm, therefore using 4 rows of combs, the cell will run up to 120 analytical samples.
The PowerPac 300 systems have a small footprint and are stackable, taking up minimal space on your lab bench. It features a choice of constant voltage or current settings and a built-in with pause/resume run options, enabling the user to easily adjust programmed settings without needing to reset the timer during an experiment.
Features of the BioRad Mini-Sub Cell GT Electrophoresis System:
- QuickSnap electrodes – easy to remove and simplify cleaning
- UV-transparent gel trays – with fluorescent ruler
- Longer tabs on base – easy removal of lid reduces buffer spillage
- Arrow on the side of the base – indicates the direction of the run
- Colour-coded, labeled electrodes and labeled base – ensure correct positioning of the lid on the base
- Reverse-compatible design – cells can be used with components from older models
- Clear plastic construction for easy sample visualization
- LED Display on PowerPacs